Mono B VIP Membership Program
VIP membership registration form can be found at the bottom of this page. Alternatively, you can also purchase your membership directly through these links below (by purchasing them directly, you will agree to the complete VIP terms and conditions).
Terms & Conditions (updated 8/13/2018)
We reserve the right at any time to change all or any part of these Terms; change the Site, including by eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the Site; and change any fees or charges for use of the Site. Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may provide by any means including, without limitation, posting on the Site or by electronic mail. Your continued use of the Site after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. You can determine when these Terms were last revised by referring to the “REVISED” legend at the top of these Terms. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of these Terms. Upon our request, you agree to sign a non-electronic version of these Terms. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any elimination or discontinuation of any content on or feature of the Site; or any change in any fees or charges for use of the Site.
As part of the account set-up and registration process, you may be asked to select a username and password. We may refuse to grant you a username for any reason in our sole discretion, including in the event that we determine that such user name impersonates someone else, is illegal, vulgar, or otherwise offensive, or is protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, or otherwise may cause confusion. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password and agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to the Site to any third party. YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES (INCLUDING PURCHASES, AS APPLICABLE) THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
2. Use of the Site
Subject to and conditioned upon your compliance with these Terms, and solely for so long as you are permitted by Mono B to access to Site, we grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, limited right and license to access the Site, including any text, images, graphics, videos, visuals, sounds, data, files, links and other materials incorporated into the Site (other than your Content), solely as made available by us, solely as necessary to access the Site and solely for your own purposes, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You acknowledge and agree that certain features of the Site may include advertisements and that such advertisements are a necessary part of the Site. The Site, including all such materials and all intellectual property rights therein, remains the property of Mono B or its licensors or suppliers. Except as expressly authorized by these Terms, you may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, perform, display or create derivative works of any portion of the Site without the written consent of Mono B. Nothing herein grants any rights to commercially exploit any portion of the Site or any content therein. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are expressly reserved.
Technical, maintenance and other issues may make the Site unavailable from time to time. MONO B MAKES NO COMMITMENT, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE IN A TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER, OR THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USER’S PURPOSES. Mono B may in its discretion modify the features, availability, operation and/or look and feel of the Site from time to time without notice to our users.
While using the Site you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, we expect users of the Site to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the Site is conditioned in part on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section; any failure to comply may result in termination of your access to the Site pursuant to Section 9 below. While using the Site, you agree not to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Upload to, transmit through, or display on the Site (a) any material that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information of any third party; or (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
- Access or use (or attempt to access or use) another user’s content without permission;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or displayed on any portion of the Site;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any portion of the Site, or link to any page of or material on the Site other than the URLs provided by us to you for such purposes as part of the Site, without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site;
- Harvest or collect information about or from users of the Site without their express consent and, if such consent is provided, only pursuant to applicable law.
WE MAY SUSPEND AND/OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY FEATURES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE IMMEDIATELY IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE RULES OR OTHERWISE FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS, A DETERMINATION TO BE MADE IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
A membership fee of $45.00 is billed on the first of every month to the payment method you provide in the membership form. If you choose to do the three-month commitment, you will only need to pay $90 in advance for the first three months. You will be billed $45 on the first of the fourth month onwards.
If your payment method is declined for that month, you will automatically be removed from the VIP program and as such will no longer receive the VIP privileges (including exclusive benefits for that month).
There is no penalty to re-enroll. If you wish to change the payment method, you will need to notify Mono B at least within four business days. You will also need to fill out the membership form and submit it to Mono B.
The benefits are:
- 5% off on all orders, including private label orders (only for items, not including upcharges on label production, relabeling, hang tags, and poly bags).
- Extra privileges (such as deeper discounts and or free shipping) during regular promos.
- Exclusive coupon codes and Mono B Cash.
Terms & Conditions:
- Orders must be made on monobclothing.com
- Discount is valid for in-stock orders and preorder items that are fulfilled when a customer is still a Mono B VIP member.
- Some offers may not be combinable with other promotions.
The Mono B VIP membership benefits are subject to change to Mono B’s discretion. We make reasonable efforts to notify you of the changes in our policy (including the benefits), however, we make no guarantee that our notification will be received by you.
Descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, price and availability of any products or services are subject to change without notice, and our current prices can be found on the Site. We make reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on the Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased through the Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. We reserve the right, with or without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service; to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to bar any user from making any or all purchase(s); and/or to refuse to provide any user with any product or service.
Title and risk of loss for any purchases pass to you upon our delivery to our carrier. We reserve the right to ship partial orders (at no additional cost to you), and the portion of any order that is partially shipped may be charged at the time of shipment.
Mono B is committed to protecting copyrights and expects users of the Site to do the same. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any material used or displayed on or through the Site infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works); (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material on the Site; (d) the name, address, telephone number and email address (if available) of the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.copyright.gov/ for details.