Returns & Exchanges
Although we stand by our products, we understand that sometimes, returns or exchanges are inevitable. Please review our return and exchange policy below before downloading and completing our return authorization form:
- All International sales are final. Mono B does not accept returns from International customers.
- All purchase of sale items are final. Mono B does not accept returns for items in the Sale category.
- MONO B Clothing only issues full refund for manufacturer defect and shipment of wrong item/quantity. Mono B only offers store credit (not refund) for returns due to dissatisfaction with our product.
- For returns due to dissatisfaction with our product, there is a restocking fee of 15%-25% of total returned merchandise.
- Returns for private label merchandise is case-by-case only.
- An initial contact to request a return or exchange or file a missing item(s) claim must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 4 (four) business days upon delivery date. The RMA form must be filled out and sent back to email@example.com within 2 (two) business days after we send you the RMA form. You can download the RMA form here.
- The customer is required to send the original merchandise to Mono B’s warehouse before Mono B sends out the replacement/exchange, or before a refund is issued, or before any credit is applied to the customer’s account (this credit can be used towards future purchase of Mono B’s products).
- If, due to time constraint, Mono B has to send the replacement merchandise to the customer before the customer sends the original merchandise back and the customer fails to send back the original merchandise within 5 (five) business days after Mono B sends the replacement, the customer will be charged for the replacement item and shipping fee (if applicable).
- All returned products must be in undamaged and sellable condition, with their tags intact. If an item is returned in a damaged or unsellable condition, a restocking fee of 15%-25% will be applied based on the item’s condition.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping costs if the return reason is not defect or incorrect shipment.
- For replacement due to item defect, incorrect shipment, and missing item, Mono B will be responsible for replacement/exchange shipping costs to the customer, through ground shipping only. If the customer wishes for a faster shipping option, the customer will be responsible for the faster shipping costs.
RMA REQUEST FORM GUIDELINES:
- Before returning any items, the customer must fill in the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
- Any incomplete or missing information will result in delays in processing the request.
- Please send the completed RMA request form to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach photos of the defective item/s (if returning because of manufacturer defect or because incorrect item was sent).
- Please allow 1-2 business days for Mono B to review the completed RMA request form.
- Once the RMA request is approved, the customer will receive a valid RMA#. Please include this RMA# on the RMA request form.
- To expedite the returns process, the RMA form with the valid RMA # must be placed inside the return package and the valid RMA # must be written on the return box.
- Please return the items to:
MONO B Headquarters
2821 S. Olive St.
Los Angeles CA 90007