Mono B: We've reopened!
As the state of California has begun its phase 2 in reopening the economy, we'd like to let you know that we're also back in operations. The health and safety of our staff and customers remain the most important aspects and so, here are some things we ask you to understand regarding the new-normal situation:
- We've minimized delays in processing your order (now it's between one and three business days, on average).
- We're still working on processing your returns (whether you've returned the items or just started the claim).
- The warehouse is still not open for pick-ups.
- We aren't responsible for lost or delayed packages at consolidation drop-offs. Please check with your consolidating company whether it's open for business.
- Most mail carriers are still putting the signature delivery feature on hold. Please make sure you put the correct shipping address.
Thank you for understanding. We're excited to reopen and speaking to you once again. Together, we'll #reclaimfashion.