We're excited to see familiar faces and new faces at the Dallas Market Center this August. Although we'll only see about half your faces since masks are required to enter the exhibition building and our booth.
Here are the necessary precautions Mono B is taking to ensure you and our representatives stay safe during the trade show and that you leave with a positive experience.
- This year, so you won't feel rushed, you won't need an appointment to go to our booth. Please allocate enough time to and from your other appointments.
- Wear a mask at all times (this means no eating or drinking whilst in the booth). This is mandated by Dallas County.
- Respect each other's personal space.
- We'll have three Mono B representatives who will be working on the floor. Each representative will accommodate only a certain number of buyers at the same time.
- Disinfectants will be made available at the booth. We require you to disinfect your hands before entering the booth and we recommend you disinfect them as you leave.
- Mono B reserves the right to refuse service.Â The only way we can keep doing trade shows is if everyone complies with the rules.
As the state of California has begun its phase 2 in reopening the economy, we'd like to let you know that we're also back in operations. The health and safety of our staff and customers remain the most important aspects and so, here are some things we ask you to understand regarding the new-normal situation:
- We've minimized delays in processing your order (now it's between one and three business days, on average).
- We're still working on processing your returns (whether you've returned the items or just started the claim).
- The warehouse is still not open for pick-ups.
- We aren't responsible for lost or delayed packages at consolidation drop-offs. Please check with your consolidating company whether it's open for business.
- Most mail carriers are still putting the signature delivery feature on hold. Please make sure you put the correct shipping address.
Thank you for understanding. We're excited to reopen and speaking to you once again. Together, we'll #reclaimfashion.
Los Angeles has extended its Safer-at-Home order until May 15. This means, Mono B is complying by limiting its operations till this date (or until further notice).
Some of our Covid-19 policies remain unchanged.
There will be a delay in processing your order (three to seven business days).
We no longer open our warehouse for pick-ups and we no longer deliver for consolidation.
We no longer ship internationally.
We've also extended our returns window two fourteen days but we're not able to process new returns at the moment. If you need to make a return or missing claim, please fill out the Returns Authorization Form (RMA) and we will process it once our offices have fully reopened. You can find the link to our RMA and returns policy on our returns policy page.
We've also started a new Facebook Group for verified members only where we drop Digital Style Preview videos. Each video contains several styles that you can see in motion. We hope this will somewhat satisfy your need for going to trade shows or our showroom in LA's Fashion district.
Thank you for understanding. We hope you and your loved ones stay safe.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and to comply with the new Safer-at-Home guidelines announced by LA Mayor Eric Garcetti, we're temporarily suspending all our operations (both at the showroom and the e-commerce team) starting from March 21 until April 19 or until further notice.
When you place an order on our site or on other platforms, your card (or PayPal) will not be charged until the items are ready to be shipped out to you. As such, rest assured all unprocessed orders have not yet been charged.
If you'd like to cancel an order, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to have your order number ready. Please be aware that there will be a delay in the response. Otherwise, we'll process the orders chronologically with a priority fast-track for our VIP members once we reopen.
VIP customers: we've suspended your monthly subscription, but your VIP account remains active. You will not be charged on your next billing cycle (April 2020). We will resume the monthly billing on the first day of the month of reopening (eg: if we reopen on April 20, your monthly VIP membership will begin on May 1, 2020). Please also contact us by email to email@example.com should you wish to cancel your VIP subscription. If you subscribe using PayPal, you can cancel your subscription by logging into your PayPal account.
The health and safety of our employees and customers are our main priority. We hope you, your loved ones, and those around you stay safe. This is an unprecedented and deeply trying time, but together, we will emerge victoriously and #ReclaimFashion.
We will keep you updated through our social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, all @monobclothing) and the Mono B blog, as well as through email.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to servicing you once again.