Monthly Archives: August 2020
We're excited to see familiar faces and new faces at the Dallas Market Center this August. Although we'll only see about half your faces since masks are required to enter the exhibition building and our booth.
Here are the necessary precautions Mono B is taking to ensure you and our representatives stay safe during the trade show and that you leave with a positive experience.
- This year, so you won't feel rushed, you won't need an appointment to go to our booth. Please allocate enough time to and from your other appointments.
- Wear a mask at all times (this means no eating or drinking whilst in the booth). This is mandated by Dallas County.
- Respect each other's personal space.
- We'll have three Mono B representatives who will be working on the floor. Each representative will accommodate only a certain number of buyers at the same time.
- Disinfectants will be made available at the booth. We require you to disinfect your hands before entering the booth and we recommend you disinfect them as you leave.
- Mono B reserves the right to refuse service.Â The only way we can keep doing trade shows is if everyone complies with the rules.