Monthly Archives: May 2020
After its success with Mono B BRONZE (the pure-performance activewear line featuring items made of Lycra® and Supplex® or another blend of Lycra) and Mono B GREEN (with 100% recycled polyester or 100% recycled nylon mixed with another fiber), Mono B now introduces TACTEL® to its core activewear line.
Produced by Invista, the maker of Lycra, TACTEL is a nylon 66 microfiber that dries eight times faster than cotton. It's also at least twice as soft and 20% lighter than most fabrics. The suppleness and softness of TACTEL help minimize chafing. Two other important aspects of TACTEL are its breathability and noticeable strength.
As with other nylon fibers, TACTEL is hygroscopic. It absorbs moisture out of the air or out of its surrounding (such as our skin). The higher the humidity, the faster nylon will absorb moisture, until it becomes saturated. When exposed to dryer air, the moisture will evaporate and the fiber will dry out.
All these traits make TACTEL an ideal microfiber to use in activewear.
TACTEL activewear items are now available for Mono B's first 3D animal print jacquard line, available in 3D Giraffe and 3D Leopard (such as APH8039-Natural and the matching sports bra AT8040-Natural, in the picture to the left). The raised outer surface of the item creates a unique sensation. The leggings (in all lengths) also have an inner lining whose color matches the outer shell, so you can move with more freedom.
Click here to start exploring our TACTEL items, or type in "TACTEL" in the search bar.
As the state of California has begun its phase 2 in reopening the economy, we'd like to let you know that we're also back in operations. The health and safety of our staff and customers remain the most important aspects and so, here are some things we ask you to understand regarding the new-normal situation:
- We've minimized delays in processing your order (now it's between one and three business days, on average).
- We're still working on processing your returns (whether you've returned the items or just started the claim).
- The warehouse is still not open for pick-ups.
- We aren't responsible for lost or delayed packages at consolidation drop-offs. Please check with your consolidating company whether it's open for business.
- Most mail carriers are still putting the signature delivery feature on hold. Please make sure you put the correct shipping address.
Thank you for understanding. We're excited to reopen and speaking to you once again. Together, we'll #reclaimfashion.